Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Pro Ironsview other products
The same outstanding engineering of the Hot Metals, including the revolutionary Chromoly face, but in a more compact, workable head shape for more confident players. This is one of those irons that bridges that gap perfectly between distance and forgiveness.
Key features and benefits include:
- Tighter, more compact head shape than the Hot Metals for more confident ball-strikers
- Chromoly 4140M club face is faster than ever before
- Thinner CORTECH face makes it easier for you to add distance
- Seamless Cup Face helps you create faster ball speeds
- Three more sound ribs for a more satisfying, solid feel & sound
- Stability frame with perimeter weighting gives more forgiveness on mishits
- Straighter, more piercing ball flights allow more controlled landing angles
Would you like to learn more about the benefits of Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Pro irons for your game? A fitting with us has all the answers.